









So after my long drive, we finally arrived at the cabin. I was a little weary, you see I don't really care for traveling. Let me just dig in this bag and see if I can find.... Oh here we go these will help I'm ready for my swimming adventure. Truman always wants to come along but he doesn't like to get in the water without his life jacket. We decided to go on a canoe ride I really just wanted to get back in the water. The
next day we went in to yellowstone to hang out with one of Mommy's best friends- Teresa they have been friends since 1st grade. She moved to Washington 19 years ago but they've stayed close. Sorry this is Mommy 1st post- she is use to the simplicity of her mac and she thought she could just move everything around when she got it up loaded but it seems maybe not. so you get to decided how the pict's go with the story. Enjoy I'll add more later Xadi!
No comments:
Post a Comment