Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Bachelorette Party

My girls night in Park City for Celeste's bachelorette party!
The real Ghosts of Park City, you do know the town is haunted! Right?

Owning my new look! New jammies? check. Facial? check. Mini Pedi? Check. Bed Head? Check.
Making my own super cute flip flops (super good idea on my part if I do say so)? Check. Night out with the girls fun. But here is priceless...
My babe pilfering my new wares! She loved my toes, so we just had to paint hers- Twice!!! Note the sweet outfit? How has Davi managed to dress himself all these years? If any of you see her from the 16th-21st of October just know I'm in NY and have nothing to do with how she is dressed!

2 comments:

Tiffanie said...

Hey I just found your blog. I am so glad you decided to start one. I love to look at your pictures- you are so talented. We need to plan a play date and go to the dinosaur park or something!!!

Erin said...

Looks like fun! Xadi knows a good thing when she finds it! You can't keep all the good stuff for yourself!