Thursday, October 30, 2008

New York-" Your Mama"

Here are the pictures of my friends and I in NY. Lauren and I eating yummy Gnocchi in Little Italy. If I lived there I think I'd weigh 300 pounds from eating Gnocchi every night!
 We are doing the twist and snap (Oh yea! We saw Legally Blonde the musical) in Brooklyn Heights. We would be walking the turn so her "mama" could snap the picture. We were super hungry so we were getting super silly. Lauren likes to say "your mama" all the time. So we were saying that to eachother all night. Then I told her about how people in Nashville say, "do what now?" so that became the new saying!




Every good trip needs at least one "Griswald" so here it is at Ellen's Stardust Diner. This is my fav place to go after a show. The wait staff sings to you throughout your dining experience!
Lauren and her Mama (Celeste)! Thanks for letting me crash your trip! You guys are such amazing friends I love and adore you both! Finally, the reason for the trip The Birthday Girl! I hope you had the best sweet sixteen! Yup boys you can now ask her out- With my approval of course!

1 comment:

Tiffanie said...

Looks like you had a lot of Fun. Did you just go for a vacation? What did Xadi decide to be for Halloween?