
To those of you who may not know this is our wonderful cat Ashby. He is a bit elusive around company. I always say the best cat's find you and a little over a year ago he found us.
We came out from the Boy Scout Auction in Layton- in a very commercial area- I heard this little mewing. I knew he must be hungry and scared. So I sent Davi to get him. He couldn't get him to come, but I was able to by taking some of Xadi's milk and holding it out in my hand. Later we kind of figured out that he may have been abused by a man, because he's very leary of dudes. I thought for sure he must have something wrong with him so I didn't let myself get too attached. We got him home and put him in Truman's kennel. The next day I took him to the vet awaiting the bad news... There wasn't any. He was perfectly fine; just really skinny. So I let him out in my house sure that he would destroy something, hurt someone, or not be potty trained. Nope. He loved Truman, Xadi and I from the start! He has even grown to love and trust Davi.

He runs around and plays with Truman, he even goes for walks with us. He lets Xadi carry him around like a rag doll and wash him (yes that is a wet wash cloth!). She mauls him with kisses on a daily basis. He brings so much love and Joy to our home! What a great year it has been, with you, We look forward to many more filled with kitty kisses!
No comments:
Post a Comment