Sunday, March 1, 2009

This Years Valentines




After I took pictures of Xadi with Elmo She decided we needed a picture or as she calls them "smiles" with her and her baby. Above she is telling her baby to look at me.

Now She is telling her baby to smile.


Then she decided to take over the camera to take her first picture! What do you think? Okay, I may have helped a little.

 Davi and I have been going through our storage and it's been so fun to read all of our old cards that we've written to each other over the years. But the problem is they just aren't around or you don't think about getting them out when you want them. So I thought instead I would make him a book that I could fill with love notes as they come to me or he says or does something that touches my heart. Then he can read them whenever he needs to...like when I frustrate him (not that I ever do that).


 I also thought I would come clean about my slackerisms. Davi put a ginger bread house for us to decorate for christmas and we never got around to it. I finally decided it would be fun to make a Valentines ginger bread house. It was fun and it turned out really cute. However, our little Xadi went all candy monster on it and kept nicking pieces every time we weren't looking.

Finally I thought I'd share a cute little story. Xadi and I went to the floral wholesaler to buy some flowers for Grandpa to give to Grandma for Valentines Day. As we were walking out of the cooler Xadi spotted some red gerber daisies, she grabbed one for herself and one for me and told me, "from grandpa for Xadi and Mama." So thoughtful...Thanks Bob!

2 comments:

Tiffanie said...

Those pictures are so cute. Xadi's doll looks like Alexus's. She has to take it with her everywhere. Hopefully everything is going good. Talk to you soon.

Erin said...

Elmo is a must for all kids. No one loved him more than Nicholas!!! Love the picture of her talking to her baby. Great pic, Xadi! Start 'em young!