My sort-of post/ update
Okay so I really don"t have a post or much time- between trying to nest and get over this STUPID COLD! (I know who gets a cold in June? Well my little family- Xadi is just irresistible to the boys at church they give her kisses on the lips- Mother's curse for those of you who remember my day's before Davi.) Anyway "Little Man" is "prepping" for his arrival, just as Xadi did so no reason to get excited she hung out in "position" for 3 weeks! (I hope that was all tactful enough). I thought I would put up a link to My sister-in-law Caroline's blog so you can check out Xadi's trip to the Aquarium! She loved it! I asked her if Davi and I could take her again she said no only Emily and Aunt Caroline!
1 comment:
we will take her again anytime!
Post a Comment