Monday, August 31, 2009

Rockin' Out With Uncle Bronco/ Ladies Men

What do you do why you turn 1 month old?
Find a nice Lady to hold you close!
Thanks- Celeste! Mark's looking a little jealous!
It's okay I'll find some other ladies to adore me! -Charlie
The original boys of summer:
Davi, Jared, and Rich
The Cutest girl in the world- ready to rock out!
"See what I toe-ga"
Uncle Bronco- Rockin it with Due West


Check out the moves! Hot!!! White HOT!!!
Even with all that he's been replaced!

Not even his hot buns or white belt can keep her interest...
I'm mean just look at Tanner- Adorable, sweet, and the Heir to the RC Willey fortune- if they'd quit had all these sale and squandering it away (sorry Mikey- I just had to work a sale jab somehow).

Oh, What a wonderful summer night! Thanks Bronco! You Rock!!!





No comments: