Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A Bug's Life

For halloween Davi had to work again, I really don't know if he will ever go trick or treating with us at least on Halloween. We did go to our next door neighbors on Sunday night, Xadi just had to help them out with the rest of their candy I'm sure they didn't want! We were really doing service!
I didn't want to hang out by myself on Halloween night- creepy, boring and I'd feel like a big loser! So I crashed Celeste's Halloween instead! She made Yummy Doughnuts and Hot Chocolate for her Neighborhood. It is always so fun hanging out with her- she's like my older sister, I'm so blessed to have her in my life.
I'm bringing home a baby bumble bee!

Xadi wanted to be a butterfly for Halloween- yea she finally decided on halloween day! I had a cute outfit from Pottery Barn of a monarch butterfly- would she wear that? No, way that would be too easy! So this is what we came up with, I thought it was pretty cute. She has taken to the fake smiles in pictures- I've tried all the clever words, she just says them through gritted teeth! So We told her not to smile...
And finally her copying Charlie...

The cheesey poses continue...
 Aunt Christie gave her the thumbs up while I was taking some other photos, so now she thinks that would be great in pictures...
You take your pick! I'll go raid the candy... No not really, Charlie HATES chocolate! and I still have some (okay lots) of fat to burn! 
 
Nighty night...

No comments: