Monday, February 8, 2010

My Beautiful Little Three Year Old

I say beautiful because she is inside and out! I am so blessed that God granted me the privlidge to be her mother. Some of my favorite things that she says are; "oh, hunny it's okay!" " Oh Mama you don't need to cry." When she falls or gets sick and I look sad. She is so kind and compassionate it amazes me! When we went to see the lights at temple square we are looking at the statue of Christ and she said,  "He has owies- that is so sad! I want him to hold me!" 
 I can't believe how smart she is and the things she remembers. She remembers the outside of Wal-mart on 13th south as the place we got her flower binkies almost 2 years ago! She remembers scripture stories just by showing her pictures. You can forget about rushing through a book and summarizing the story- She'll call you on it! She knows what car all of you drive and the color- she points them out wherever we go! Nana and Caroline have the same car only Nana's is a newer body style and she knows the difference. She talk's to you all on her phone all day- so if you feel lonely you can call her!
Her co-birthday party with her "soul sister in Zion" Amy. They share the same birthday and many of the same friends despite them being 12 years apart. So we decided they needed to celebrate together! (watch for some "adventures in babysitting" posts from Amy- She is hilarious! She'll have you in stitches!)
Her friend party the night before- Can you ever celebrate your birthday too much?
Roller Skates (yes the quads) so she can follow in mommy's foot steps!

So helpful! I said I'm going to run down stairs to get my camera and then I have to change Charlie's diaper so we can take pictures- she helped the process! LOVE MY GIRL!!!

No comments: