Last Saturday I did my 58 Miles around Cache County- DeAnne I really saw and appreciated the beauty of it up there...
The ride was wonderful! I had so much fun with my Biker Chicks! My only disappointment is with all that training my baby muffin top did not go away, so back to the no sugar low carb life for me:( My friend Kelly captured the day beautifully here is a link to her blog. Or Sharie's face book posts- Yes she did it while she was riding and she worries about me going fast down hills.Sue was praying for me and her prayers are usually answered. I had beautiful cloud cover all day and an injury free ride- Thanks Mom!
Dave was working- so my wonderful sister watched my kids all day! So nice I didn't have to worry about them at all!
1 comment:
Good job, Mel! I didn't know you were riding in that this year. Maybe next year we can do it together! I love riding my bike more than anything! And FYI, my muffin top didn't go away either. I think it's a permanent fixture!
Post a Comment