We had so much fun together for Halloween! Celeste has started a tradition of making Doughnuts every year in her new hood. So I have started the tradition of helping- or at least trying to make it crazier by add my two adorable yet out of control children! Davi is always working on holidays so I play the sad single mother role, Celeste and Claudia take pity on me and invite me to be part of their festivities! New Years here we come! Celeste made the dough and hot cocoa I made the chili and a yummy time was had by all! Xadi's friend (Celeste's neighbor's daughter- we've hung out a few times- but in the world of a 3 year old that's practically a best friend!) came over to trick or treat. We were just happening to get bundled to go out so when they were leaving in their super cool water barrel train behind the 4 wheeler Xadi jumped on board! One of the Dad's came up and asked, "Is there an Elle here?" That's me I replied- wondering who knows me down here? "We have your Daughter on our train- Is that okay if she goes with us?" Um sure I'll just walk by you guys with my stroller, I guess... Turns out they are super nice guys having fun with their kids- being big kids themselves with their toy train. They even helped Xadi get in and out of the train at every stop! So sweet! Oh and we got to trick or treat Thurl Bailey! Yea he answered the door himself. Xadi asked "Mommy why is that man so tall?" That got a good laugh from the guys! Of and All night she was wondering who "Cruella d'bill" is. So that warranted a trip to the "bid-d-o" store on the way home! I know you're all wondering how I deprive my child of such info!
As for Charlie he just loved his candy! Don't you dare try to take it out of his bucket!
No comments:
Post a Comment