We left on Sunday and just drove to Vegas. Before we had kids we loved to go to Vegas for quick shopping trips or on our way to California. It wasn't as much fun with them- I think probably you just want to shelter and protect them so much from the world while they are young and you can! Things that I thought would be awesome for them just let me down! We went to see the pirates at Treasure Island- But instead of being action filled and comical like I remember it turned in to a burlesque show! So we just went back to our hotel room went to bed so we could finish our drive the next day.
We got to Cali about 3 checked into our hotel and decided to hit the beach! It was awesome! The water was a bit nippy but that didn't stop Xadi and I from enjoying it! We really need to take our kids to a warn ocean! They are going to think all oceans are FREEZING! After this trip and Oregon last summer. I was shocked that Xadi wanted to get in! Such my girl!

Charlie LOVED the sand so much that he tried to eat it or kiss it! Silly boy!
Still a total stud!

My mantra for Charlie is like that line from Forest Gump- Wherever I was goin' I was RUNNIN'!!!!
This is one of my Favorite pictures, I don't think Davi likes it very much.

Love my boys!
My girl! There is just something so simple and sweet about a little child playing in the sand. I think next time i just want to rent a house on the beach and chill all week! Those were my favorite days!

Newport... One of my favorite places on earth! If I was a millionaire I would so have a beach house!
2 comments:
So fun! I love the beach! Can't wait to hear what else you guys did. We are heading down to Cali in May....
Looks like you had a blast! Charlie and Xadi are getting so big!
Post a Comment