Last Sunday I met I met Amy in Moab for a hike!

Only kidding She flew in from Cali and was kind enough to spend Sunday afternoon with me and my kiddo's! We were going to hike up to donut or doughnut (yes I researched it and depending on where you live the spelling is different but both correct! So choose what you will.) falls. In my research i found that when the water levels are high you cant really see the doughnut the wate just fall over all of it, that and my neighbor recommended NOT to do it on a holiday weekend! Too crowded! His suggestion was to come up to their cabin and hike to the bever ponds just behind it he swore you couldn't get lost- finding it or finding our way back. While I got us lost coming and going! Amy is saving up to hike in Nepal next year! I totally think she's taking me for her guide, don't you?


I'm so glad we've re-connected! She is so amazing! I really am blessed to have such awesome friends! Xadi is planning our next visit to see in San Diego! I just hope she is planning to pay for it too! HAHAHA! Xadi calls her my funny tickle friend- which is funny cause that is how I remember a lot of our childhood too! We were always laughing!

We Saw a moose...

The Kiddo's ran TO the Moose!

Amy and Xadi went sleeding!




Charlie got muddy!
It has taken me a month to finish this Post! Now on to the pony party and Lake Powell! I'm writing this here so all 3 of you that may read this can bug me to actually post those!
No comments:
Post a Comment