



So Little Man is here. He was born on June 20th (I know I give a fantastic Father's day present) at 12:03 pm weighing in at 7lb 13oz and 20 1/2 inches long. We just need to decide on a name and want your vote. The hospital says I need to give him a name by 11am on Wednesday. The choices are...
Charlton We'd call him Charlie- This is cute and tugs at our heart strings because Xadi has been calling him this from the beginning.
Cohen- We like this for the uniqueness. After all we are nothing if not unique!
Lincoln- This is Davi's pick, can't say I'm a fan but it's tested well.
15 comments:
I like Lincoln, but it's so serious. Cohen sounds like a last name. I really like Charlie. Ok, I really like Ben, but my vote would be Charlie.
What happened to Blanket or Prince David? Sheesh...hehe
Hey guys. So glad you are bringing in the panel. As a name consultant, I am committed to bringing you the finest advise in name donning. You seriously have three interesting and cool names. It isn't an easy decision, but I have to go with- Douglas.
Or Cohen. My girlfriend (a New Yorker- I'm sure you will approve) is into the name Charlton.
There it is.
Isn't Charlton....a dance? From Fresh Prince of Bel Air. I guess if we call him Charlie. Either that or we can teach him the dance!
My favorite is Cohen. Or Lincoln. They are all cute! Tough call.
I like Charlie. Why even bother with the formal name Charlton if no one is going to call him that?
HE'S SO ADORABLE, ELLE!!! I really like Lincoln. My friend had a brother with that name and he was a great kid. They all had really unique names in their family, too. Charlie is my second fave, but Cohen is cute, too. Lincoln and Charlie sound best with your last name, though.
Hope all is well!! I'm thrilled for you guys. Boys are a blast!!
First Charlie
Second Lincoln
Third Cohen
To Kathee's responce about the fresh prince of bel air all I can say is...It's not unusual to loved by anyone...It's not unusual to have fun with anyone...
Oh, he is SO cute! We cannot wait to see him (and smell him...and cuddle him...) As for the name...whew, that's a hard one. I like them all, but I am afraid if you go with Charlie, he will be called Chuck (or Chucky). When deciding on names, you have to embrace the nicknames, too. So I vote for Lincoln!
Hey Cuz,
I like Charlton and we could call him Sir Charles: What do you think? I am supposed to let you know this is from JJ
Congrats on little man he is such a cutie! can't wait to meet him!!
Hey! Thanks for the opportunity to vote! I really like Charlton, so my votes there. Lincoln is my number two. Not a fan of Cohen... maybe that' because I can't really pronounce it... Congrats you two!! What a beautiful little boy!
He is adorable. Am I right that he looks somewhat different from newborn Xadi? Didn't she have lots of hair or am I dreaming?
I have always LOVED Charlie and think it very cute, even for a grown up man.
I do like Lincoln, it fits well with Xadi in my opinion. Would you periodically shorten it to "Link?" That's cute.
Cohen is great, too. I can't think how to shorten that, but maybe that doesn't matter to you.
I also have a very hard time naming. Lucy was Gwen for a day adn changed to Lucy an hour before we left. Max came home without an official name and I also had to call it in.
My advice for naming is to imagine yourself yelling that name across a playground to get his attention. Imagine calling him somewhere on the phone and asking if he is there. Imagine telling people over and over what your son's name is. Can you do that comfortably with the name? If you can, then it is a good name for you! Hope this helps!
Abby
He is absolutely beautiful! You two make good lookin' babies. My vote for a name is Cohen or Lincoln. Congratulations!
-Jamie Leigh
Have you picked a name Yet! We need to come see him. We have been holding off because we have all had a cold. Let us know if you need anything!
Post a Comment