Man Taking pictures of these two- especially Charlie is hard! I remember when Xadi was 13 months I was trying to take her picture and she kept crawling off. I was asking Erin some advice about how to accomplish such a fet, I thought I heard a bit of a snicker in her response (She had 3 rambunctious boys and 2 sweet little girls at this point and has since added another sweet girl.) Now I get it it only gets worse! Trying to capture Charlie in I back drop sitting where I tell him is well.... impossible! But I did manage to capture him just being him and I guess after all these years go by and he is grown that is what I'll cherish the most! That and the memories I hope to create on our adventures!
My favorite photo of the day!
Charlie Climbed and fell off this wall 3, yes 3 times! It wasn't that tall but I thought he'd learn after the 1st time!
In the wagon. We've been doing this shot since Xadi was 10 months old! Kortlen was out this year but was replaced by Garret. You can see how into it Charlie was!
Here is my best shot!
I love my little frogs!









No comments:
Post a Comment