No,
you'll find no food pictures here! For me that is the least important part of
thanksgiving. Maybe it's that we don't eat Turkey so that takes away a large
part of it. But for me it's all about family which is one of the things I'm
most thankful for. Every other year we go up to the Taylor cabin, this was that
year. I love it despite the sickness that always comes with it! This year it
was the stomach flu that we brought! Sorry! I debated not going but Dave
over ruled that. but because of that we didn't get any pictures of our family-
someone was always sick. So the mommy was super tired! I
felt nauseous for 3 days before it finally hit in full effect! I did
manage to get a couple of days in skiing. One just some Mommy Truey time which I think he loved! I need a back pack
to carry him after he hits the wall! He only has about a mile in him when he is
barreling through snow deeper than him! It's really hard to ski up hill holding
poles in one arm and a 15 Lb snowball in the other! It's so beautiful up there,
Enjoy!
Dave thought he could pass some trucks,
that were going slow on the way to get our Christmas tree. He was wrong and we
slid off the road! Our 4-runner is so bad in the snow (The Jetta with
studs is better-sad!) that we had to get pulled out by Marks mini-van! SAD!
You can't really tell but here is our slide off...
Dave taking a picture of me, looking for a place to use the
"facilities"
Tru on our walk.
My solo ski day! Bellisimo!
Marie, Jove, and I rode up to big springs.








No comments:
Post a Comment