Friday, March 2, 2012

Girl's ride through Yellowstone

Erin (supre fi') and I riding though Yellowstone! I love and look up to this woman more than word could ever express! Do you have a friend that you think of when you have a tough choice to make and think, "What would they do?" She is that to me. She is phenomenally talented and yet the most humble Christ like person I know! Another friend once said about her- I think she walks next to God and she's only here to help us! It's really true! I was so glad she could make it on this ride with us.

Beautiful Fire Hole falls. We took all the scenic excursions on this ride and took our time to take pictures. It was awesome seeing Yellowstone like this in the fall. I think this is the most beautiful ride in the world. Who want's to do with us next year?



Old Faithful





 On our way home we took the scenic excursion to Mesa Falls.
















Great friends!

Kelly and I taking a picture of each other, I'm sure hers turned out better!






























































Great way to spend a weekend with some really awesome friends!
Aren't they beautiful?
 

Best of all this is what I came home to...Love

No comments: